Tax Department Manager
Full-Time / 26 views
Heal Accounting is a growing CPA firm looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic and polished professional to join our team as the Tax Department Manager.
· Prepare and review individual and business tax returns, including planning
· Able to perform research on and interpret complex accounting and tax topics to apply to clients
· Participate in several engagements simultaneously
· Excellent staff mentoring skills and demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
· Supervising, training, and evaluating other team members
· Able to develop tax team and manage tax team resources
· Structuring, overseeing, and collaborating with the leadership team
· Communicating solutions to complex issues requiring creativity, research, and understanding
· Identify opportunities to improve current processes and procedures related to the tax department, including software solutions and data management
· Build existing and new client relationships
· 8+ years of recent, consecutive public accounting experience at a CPA firm
· CPA (or progress toward CPA certification)
· Experience with CCH Axcess Tax is a plus!
· Strong client rapport and project management skills
· Experience with training and supervising staff
We offer competitive pay, benefits and an exceptional work environment. Interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to Jodie Heal at email@example.com.