Food Runner Busser
Part-Time / 22 views
The Causeway Apply Now
Summary of Position:
Ensure a seamless flow of food from the kitchen to the tables. Provide support to servers, bartenders, and hosts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the chef to maintain a knowledge of ticket order and times.
- Communicate with FOH Operations Manager and inside expo to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the organization of large group firing.
- Run food to tables when tickets are fulfilled.
- Be able to explain The Causeway’s concept and practices to customers.
- Maintain a constant understanding of the most up-to-date food and beverage menus as well as any and all specials.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers, bartenders, hosts, bussers, etc. as situations arise.
- Assist with clearing dishrack, putting dishes away, polishing glassware and silverware.
- Keep clutter down in the server station and maintain a clean, attractive, and efficient workspace.
- Ensure coffee pots are refilled as necessary.
- Assist in restocking and replenishment of dry goods, coffee, etc.
- Help bar with dishes, refilling ice, etc.
- Assist host with bussing and resetting tables and seating if necessary.
- Help servers with watering and pre-bussing tables.
- Stock pass with any needs for service (ramekins, liners, plates, silverware, condiments, syrups, etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 – $11.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8-hour shift
All staff wear masks. All guests wear masks when not eating or drinking.
- Food Expediting: 1 year (Preferred)