Full-Time / 190 views
We have an amazing opportunity to join a growing tax team using the latest available technology to streamline our work so we can focus on helping clients! We are seeking an energetic, career-driven CPA with five to ten years of relevant experience. Responsibilities will include tax planning for clients and reviewing and preparing tax returns. Must be able to provide assistance and training/guidance to other staff members. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Management of all phases of tax compliance for clients
- Participation in firm administration and management, including practice development
- Assist in and conduct initial client meetings
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources
- Organize and file all federal, state, and local income tax documents for individuals and businesses, with a concentration in flow-through entities
- Review all tax returns, both individual and entity, before filing
- Responsible for clients receiving proactive communication and timely service
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to staff and tax accountants
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPA certification required
- Requires five to seven years of accounting and tax experience with a public accounting firm
- Supervise activities of the tax team and review of staff work and job responsibilities
- Strong analytical, writing, and organizational skills
- Generate, pursue, and assist in closing proposal opportunities
- Highly responsive to client needs and requests
- Effectively manage client expectations, communications, and relationships
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation, to Jodie Heal, President at email@example.com
Heal Accounting demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our firm is structured to provide leadership in achieving high-quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. Decisions are based on the substance of issues, not on form. Our policies and procedures designate Partners of the Firm for a consultation on significant ethical, technical and industry questions. The policies and procedures are designed to assure that clients receive the best professional services we can provide. We continually keep in mind the public interest. We expect our Partners and Associates to identify and resolve all important engagement issues.
The job requires high-level tax preparation skills, superior tax research and problem-solving abilities, broad software knowledge, and excellent written and oral communication skills. We have a team approach to provide high-quality client service for tax compliance, planning, financial statements, and general business consulting.
Email resume, including cover page and references, to firstname.lastname@example.org.